View Single Post
Old 13-10-2005, 12:54 PM
STI Master

scary knows their stuff

Well as someone who has owned a subaru for a long time and has has limited funds to spend on it (seems no matter how hard I work someone else spends it) I have all respect for what he is doing and the attitude he presents towards it.
Without fail when you speak to him about his car he will passionately tell you what the next plan is and what research he has done to make it happen.
I personally would do some things differently but that is MY vision for MY car, Ramon is just carrying out his own personel vision of what he wants.
Explicit was one persons vision and this is someone else's, they had diferent visions for what they wanted and are carrying it out. Unlike some bitches on here who complain that they are spending too much blah blah blah.
Do what you want for yourself not what you think someone else thinks is "cool" thats when you'll get fuck all respect.

the be all and end all is if you don't like it..................I don't really care........if you want to continue crying like a 2 year old who dropped his icecream...FUCK OFF

12.463 1/4 mile, not bad for an old school Liberty [DECEASED]

MY08 Liberty Tuned by STi