Thread: Close call!
View Single Post
Old 12-07-2007, 01:48 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

nang3 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by MaD_OwNeD
lol! thou even when ur smashed, letting ur GF drive ur car can just be as scary. i did that a few times & i shat myself even when i was smashed, so on a toilet break, i told her she aint driving no more and drove the rest of the nite.

all depends on the girl that you let drive really. one of my ex's drove pretty damn well when i let her drive my car. only prob she had was she hated balancing the car when u had to wait on a hill behind traffic or at a set of lights.
haha thats true.. i found a solution for that.. one day when my GF was nagging me to drive my phoon, i took her for a drive in the rain, got on the freeway up to 110kph, then dropped back to 4th and planted it and went sideways all over the shop (my private freeway with no other traffic BTW)... scared the fook outta her, now she hardly wants to drive it and full miss daisy's it when she is desig driver hahaha