View Single Post
Old 20-08-2007, 12:28 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

teejay is a guruteejay is a guruteejay is a guru
Send a message via MSN to teejay

Quote:
Originally Posted by jEstEr?
Been around since April 04 o_0 seems longer.

found these old cruise pics while trying to figure out when i joined..

TJs orange shitter
God that car brings back memories. Not really anything shit about it.. RB25, zorst cooler few other bits. It shamed several WRX's that day I remember an off the clock ran with bakker... shame it was 3pm on the freeway!

Ive been around for alot longer then most assume, but .....

-never owned a WRX
-always had antilag.com, therefore seen as an outsider or the enemy.

Ive always been seen as a bit of an idiot, a bit of a joke, etc etc around here. And its the way I like it. I drive like a tool, I act like one, and I'm treated like one. I dont really know where I fit in here. Hated by some, loathed by others I spose I love cars, I love driving, I love being silly. Perth WRX is just one of the many places I do it, but its also one of my favourites. I joined under another user name ages ago to browse, then got this one in.. 04/05?

This place has given me alot too, ive met some brilliant people through it.. the jmes, joes, ramons, all earlier on in the piece, and recently, people like brett, jan, andy, all whom I consider champions. There is many others, so dont feel left out. Dont know what I've given to the place, but if I've added a funny post or two and taken a pic or three im content. Joes car was the first one I ever did for PSC so it can be traced back to here that im blessed to get to do that too. Memories of smashing antilag in his bug eye during a packed sunday arvo on the capacino strip too. The trips to Albany have been awesome, changed my life, and I really mean that, so I thank everyone one of you have been on our 3 runs down. The antilag showings at mv, where im usually stupid enough to stand in the middle and get owned, but fuel stain headaches aside, I love it.

The place has certainly taken a downward turn, but its definite that there is a strong will by the old school to revive and cleanse it.

05 ... i think

And even though the pic isnt special, i remember hanging out of car at some stupid speed to get it

Enough out of me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Last edited by teejay; 22-08-2007 at 02:40 PM.