View Single Post
Old 27-09-2007, 06:17 PM
Sir AntiLag

Shauno at standard level

lol lots of sighs dude...People are just expressing some views/opinions as peoples do :P

I have had 2 yellows on my WRX BOTH while on P's.

First for tint supplied by car yard when i brought the car...Bit silly but ah well, then i got told at pits 17" rims and tyres where to big for the car, then my car was too low and finally for tyres only having about 2-3mm to go before wear indicators started to touch the ground. All up my new car cost me ALOT...Also needed permits for Exhaust but not a full ATMO bov ? mmm The cop who issued it was nice and also talked to me regarding taking the car yard to court for fees and costs.

My second yellow was for Exhaust too loud, TMIC spray causing the window jets not too work..When i went over the pits they tried again for wheels/tyres, so spoiler, holes in the boot, no 3rd brake light, steering too heavy due to pump being shagged, never checked water bottle, did not like single din cd player with hole in dahs board and my boost gauge....Nothing once again about my Full atmo bov woo. this police officer was also pretty nice and explained how loud my exhaust was and how his ears nearly fell off....Once again gave me advice against the car yard i was trying to get money off for previous yellow sticker and asked how the WRX was to drive, and how he really wanted to buy one hehe.

For the countless ammount of times ive been pulled over and given warnings i think so far ive been pretty lucky...Even on my reckless charge/hoon the police officer noted the car was nice and to look after it.

All in all i figured doing up a car is going to warrant attention...Also on how you drive and react towards an officer, I have never gotten pissed off both times i have been like hi sir or mam and have beentreated pretty good.

I can understand where some of the cops today are coming from, cruises are getting uncontrolably out of proportion, speeds/burnouts etc etc are all more often happening....And the level of Driver Skill is dropping. My dad has been in a wheelchair since i was 8months old as him and his best friend crashed a kingswood into a tree on Mundijong Road, his mate went through the windscreen and passed away in hospital, My dad is unable to walk/talk or really even move..I havnt ever seen him other than the way he is today.

But cops are cool...spesh the ones in SuperBad

Last edited by Shauno; 27-09-2007 at 06:22 PM.