View Single Post
Old 17-10-2007, 10:54 AM
Sign me up!
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

trainwrex at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kato
Now to wait and see what 'penalty' the AFL dishes out to the Eagles.

What I don't understand is why a club needs to be penalised for off-season problems of a player. Given that other players in the AFL have actually tested positive for drugs, yet there is a media cover up of that straight away (can't have the Victorian teams looking bad now can we) the Eagles seem to be getting a harsh time over Ben.

Personally I say it is time for the AFL to come clean. Zero tolerance to any drugs what so ever (3 strikes rule seems way to lenient). Perhaps if they are harsh on all teams and players, the future generations won't be looking up to and aspiring to be a drug user.

They should have zero policy on everything not just football code.. What about ur workplace and mine, etc etc.. That is what is called descrimination...

I think that ppl in the public eye are stupid if they get caught and should be more descrete to their actions, but u cant go around saying that there should be a zero policy when the rest of australia dosent..

This would send a precident to the courts and open the employer up to litigation..