View Single Post
Old 27-11-2007, 10:36 AM
STI Master

perthzed at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by BALISTC
Exactly right.

I was in Broome over the weekend, and I was sitting about 2 metres away from Matthew Pavlich, who was having a few drinks.

Is that illegal? No it isn't. Ben Cousins having a 6 pack of beer or bourbons isn't illegal either, and him staying out to 5am with mates and girls isn't exactly news-worthy.
The bloke is a drug addict, but what I saw in that ACA report was hardly illicit behaviour. In fact, I think its quite intrusive. I don't think implying that he was a "toolie" was a great thing to do either.

I'm not denying he has a problem, but ffs leave the bloke alone. If anything, its because I'm sick of hearing and reading about his life every few days in the news!!
Whats the point in saying "FFS leave him alone"? He's famous and he's f*cked up bigtime. That is newsworthy which = $$. Come on you surely must know the score. Thats the price of fame. Additionally he's done nothing to avoid this publicity, if anything he's courted the media and relished the publicity e.g Turning up to court dressed like he was going to a nightclub.

Last edited by perthzed; 27-11-2007 at 10:44 AM.