Thread: Rex Stolen!!!
View Single Post
Old 09-01-2008, 11:04 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

CHOC T at standard level

UPDATE!!!!

Car was found today...wait for it!!!!.....drum roll.....the winner is Langford.

it was found in a block of units in a driveway...the chick who reported it lives there and knows these fuckers and didn't what any involvement with this and gave em up...they're on the run but still have my laptop which they want to unload according to the source...cops know who these fucks are so they;re settin up a little sting tomo with the laptop...they're desperate pieces of shit pingin on gear so they should be easy targets...fingers crossed...

reports on the vehicle so far are 50-50...Alpine head unit gone as well as the sub in the back...rest of interior fine...even the leather...exterior...minor damage on left rear passenger door, other than that fine...

now the biggie...engine...maybe not so good...

now according to reports they thrashed it a bit until it started to overheat and they only got as far as langford...waiting til next week to get the nitty gritty so i won't know til then where i stand with the engine...hopefully its fried and i get a new one but honestly i really don't know what'll be the best case scenario from here???

Last edited by CHOC T; 09-01-2008 at 11:30 PM.