Thread: Tools
View Single Post
Old 26-08-2008, 02:18 PM
Flat Four Father

urabus knows their stuff
Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by rexhunta
Also the remember the best tool to have is a 2-3 foot piece of water pipe, that fits anything into the top.. always need that extra leaverage when getting larger bolts and shit undone when they've been stuck there for fuck knows how long.
I was on the snap on truck the other day and this dude walks in with a 3/4" drive breaker bar and he has twisted the bit that the socket clips onto. The 3/4" bit. Of course he wanted warranty and swore black and blue that he never put a persuader near it.

I like the snap on stuff because whilst it is uber expensive you can always replace the one spanner that you lose. Or if you break a screwdriver you can just buy the shaft and put it in your existing handle. Also if you will be working a rex there are not that many different tools that you need so you can save money by just buying the ones that you need for the job.

Biggest thing that shits me with snap on though is if you are doing something on the weekend you cant just nip out and grab a tool that you need.

My 2c.

Brendon