View Single Post
Old 22-05-2009, 06:41 PM
Sign me up!
Baller on a budget

V3 RA at standard level
Send a message via MSN to V3 RA

ok update, I/C piping fixed, process west front mount is on, new headers on next wednesday and tune date yet to be set. mms reckon 3 weeksish

with mechanical/power, repairs/alterations finished for the time being its on to cosmetic issues, the most urgent being this VVVV

[QUOTE=jEstEr?]

QUOTE]

today i lost the middle section of this lip went into work with it on came back and it was gone! being stupidly windy today and it being a little loose it may have blown off (i searched the car park) or else fallen off somewhere on my trip^^^^^

pulling the rest off tomorrow because it look stupid atm.

my question is are those lips standard on version 3 type RA's? (i know its not an RA in the picture, but thats my lip)

it looks a little plain without it, ill be needing a replacement so if someone has one please shout out before i buy from here vvvvv

version 1 - 4 lip - MRT rally

also my sideskirts are tacky and i dont like them, standard on version 3 Ra's is no skirt at all yes? the current skirts have been screwed on so will get that bogged up and painted etc.

help appreciated gang

JDM version 3 STi RA

Last edited by V3 RA; 22-05-2009 at 09:36 PM.