Thread: Divorce
View Single Post
Old 11-06-2009, 02:12 PM
Sign me up!
The Converter

GX-REX at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pimpreza
Tell him not to leave the house & to be extra nice to the kids as the bitch will probably be putting in the poison.
If he's pretty intelligent he should pay for one consultation with a lawyer & find out his rights then hope she employs a lawyer, then write to him every day with questions about whatever he thinks are necessary, a mate of mine did this to his ex and cost her an absolute fortune but only some of his time, he can ask for bank details, make stupid offers like she gets 10%, records of pretty much anything & every time her lawyer replies it will cost her a minimum of a couple of hundred.........she'll soon get sick of it & maybe settle amicably.
When I went through it 18yrs ago we did it without lawyers, I stayed in the house & after she got sick of me she moved out & we agreed that I had the kids every Wed night, had them every second weekend, saw them play sport or whatever every other weekend & had a ball...........have done ever since.
Agreed. My ex had done the dirty and got guilty. I used this to my advantage. I was nice as pie to her and made the guilt worse. I managed to keep my house and car. She got $6000 and her busted corolla.
I worked things in my favour so on paper it said she had 20%. It was actually less than 10.