View Single Post
Old 19-09-2009, 02:24 AM
WRXRW

same car made 592rwkw tonite on the dyno. i went for a spin in the death seat and my underwear had just as many skidmarks as it left on the road!

i will never ever be the same again, speed & power from a "street-car" is just ludicrous "YEAHHHHHH". what was amazing is the amount of traction those 888's give, im ordering myself a set next week for sure!!

was hoping to have mine at least running by late arvo/evening but the guy supplying the dash 12 teflon fuel lines fucked us over at the last minute so everything has come to a stand still. hopefully by middle of the week (lines come ex east) it should all be done. some small fabrication left to do, like figuring out a way to mount the bovs, when one 50mm raceport is not enough, get two! the brand new diff cradle with the stiffer bushes is all ready to be fitted (decided to fabricate and strengthen the old one instead now as the harrop diff is not yet ready for a few more weeks). that's pretty much it.

during the week, i had the injectors flow tested, they flowed a monster 116 pounds vs the old ones barely do half that.

ohh yeah, msd tacho driver booster to get the signal to the aeromotive step down controller needs to be wired in also.

mmm aeromotive, and that's just one of the filters, DAMN!

sorry for the god awful camera phone pics, but i had nothing else on my person!