View Single Post
Old 21-09-2009, 05:05 PM
WRXRW

of late, well maybe the last few years, i have come to respect what the wrxoc stands for eventhough the genesis for perthwrx was perhaps a reaction against it. the formality and that air of exclusivity dabbed with a pinch arrogance and a natural age difference between the founding fathers of pdiddy and the established wrxoc was difficult to ignore. i think it was double sided as it was hard to take a couple of post teenagers seriously with all this wrx business.

for those of us who have been here since the beginning, circa 1999, and seen the ups and downs of this little sociological experiment long for a change of pace.

your average "member" has about an 18month life span. at first they get enamoured of all this. they start to modify the car, attends cruises and generally makes themselves a new home away from home. once they fulfill that need they do two things. lurk aimlessly clinging on to former long gone memories adding two cents like their own stimulus package or just vanish never to be seen or heard from again.

i appluad what stace is trying to do and back him 100% in his direction. what my personal feelings are on are my own and voice them like anyone else should, why even have a forum for discussion if you can't voice that opinion?