View Single Post
Old 15-10-2009, 07:06 PM
STI Master

daveygravey at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Master D View Post
Amusing story id like to share - i was working at my sunday job at a call centre in joondalup when the referendum was being held and all the rest of the jargon was happening. Asked a lady what does she think of sunday trade - she replied i dont want that - i dont want to go to the shops on a sunday.
I said why not? i got

"people need to spend time with there kids and not spend it wandering around the shops spending money, familys dont have good relationships anymore"

i said ok fair call - knowing she had kids - i asked what her kids were up to today

"probably going into the city and shopping"........

i just smiled, nodded and thought this is why we dont have sunday trade.

fucking people are morons

so u met my grandma? haha this place is so backward, but i have to say i like it, or do i mean i have learnt to live with it.. im used to places being open 24hrs..... im used to being able to buy a newspaper an a beer and food an ciggies in under the same roof at anytime of day...

im also used to in not gettin dark so farkin early why cant the government just do it... if the people dont like it they can move to woop woop where they have fark all and time means nothing..........