View Single Post
Old 17-10-2009, 07:08 PM
WRXRW

epico!

all i have to say, is thankyou macey for hanging onto the car while the boys went drag racing yesterday and i milked this excuse for all it was worth! your ears must of been ringing as i thanked the stereo gods i wasn't down there with the car! total carnage. the boys broke just about everything, shafts, lhd x2, rhd x1, diff, twisted tailshaft and the list goes on, including even a brand new truetrac harrop diff (which was mine, lucky i get a new one now) which i let my mate borrow for the day including my new re-engineered rear end......it worked really well, just too well it seems as so much more grip from the tyres off the line smashing an equally as expensive billet halfshaft.

it seems, the motorplex is super gripy this season...good luck on the 28th boys, the track is a destroyer!

private test & tune day, perthwrx has to be in on this, just awesome.

this has to be one of the toughest & hottest street fords in perth today, 740+rwhp rolling on simply gorgeous genuine gt40 supercar wheels measuring a monstrous 11.5" on the rears strapping 305 toyo 888r's....

and the result,

what about a 670+rwhp xr8 ute?