Thread: Religion (cont)
View Single Post
Old 30-03-2006, 07:23 PM
STI Master

STi Tuned at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by scary
I don't and didn't threaten physical violence against you, if you wish to take it that way it was actually an offer to come around, have a beer and we discuss relative theology but hey take it however you like.
ohh... It was an offer for me to come round & have a beer to discuss 'relative theology’.. of course I should have taken it that way, specially considering how many offers a week I get to meet up & discuss theology. But your right buddy, clearly the next step in our relationship is for me to go round your place & have a beer... you idiot.

Quote:
Secondly if you are going to get all upset at someone taking the piss out of you perhaps a little bit of growing up is required.
I'm not upset champ, I mildly enjoy making people like yourself look stupid. We were quid’s till you went on a rant & poked the bear. Your post didn’t serve any other purpose than to have a go at me. How did you think that would play out, as well as it has?

People quick to point out others mistakes normally do so in a fairly pathetic attempt to make themselves seem more intelligent. Problem with that is they generally aren’t that bright & end up looking like the dickheads they are.

“As far as someone who can't spell getting the better of me .........well you certainly haven't shown me that”
Your not looking hard enough.

Last edited by STi Tuned; 30-03-2006 at 07:44 PM.