View Single Post
Old 18-11-2009, 05:29 PM
Sign me up!
Baller on a budget

V3 RA at standard level
Send a message via MSN to V3 RA

just an update...

Kristian heard back from the supplier for the "real" Tomei headers in the US, he offered us 20% off for 5 or more orders. this makes the price $684 AU + $76 AU for shipping.

i have yet to hear back from Kando_dynamics about a potential group buy from them, as it stands currently the price for these copies (which im starting to think are the "real" Tomeis minus the sticker) is $500 AU + $90 AU for shipping, although each subsequent product purchased will be shipped at $75 AU so assuming there are 5 of us shipping will be $78 each.

total cost = Real Tomei's - $760 AU to your door
= Kando_dynamic copie's - $578 AU to your door

the price for Kando_dynamics may drop a little. Also allow for ceramic coating if desired, as JME stated earlier in this thread $300-$400 and of course installation and retuning.

At this stage i want to order asap because i want my car running properly again, im leaning towards the copie's (A) people on the forum already use the twin scroll versions on their cars and are happy with workman ship etc (B) they are cheap which leaves me more money for brakes

people currently expressing interest:
Myself
Kristian
V5 2.2L
Damo
Smerm

JDM version 3 STi RA