View Single Post
Old 24-11-2009, 07:19 PM
STI Master

daveygravey at standard level

i really feel for they last victim he was only 17 severely drunk an police busted lim an he was in his house, when the coppers saw the lad they noticed his t-shirt was on inside out an back to front.... when at the police station the lad got out an his boxers fell from the leg of his jeans... the copper told me the lad was so confused, the checked him out an found saliva on his dick an lube between his cheeks...

that cunt deserves to die in my opinion, i think i met the lads mum at court on friday, i really feel for all these guys, i feel i got off lightly id rather be stabbed 5 times than be drugged or pissed an sexually asaulted by anyone..

another guy realised what was happening an couldnt do anythin about it then after lim took him home, he rang his gf an she came over he told her he had bin raped but did it in a dark room because he couldnt look at her, she said he was a mess an has never been right since...

wonder how he will feel about it in 18yrs? hope he pulls up ok.....