View Single Post
Old 04-01-2010, 12:00 AM
Sign me up!
Baller on a budget

V3 RA at standard level
Send a message via MSN to V3 RA

finally after the longest/frustrating/annoying 10 days of my life (slight exaggeration) im in to mms bright and early tomorrow to find out (a) whats wrong with my turbo and (b) what to do about it, lots of research has been done thus far but i havent come to any finite solutions because i need to run it all by steve

option 1 - rebuild my SZ49 (depending on whats wrong with it)

option 2 - new FP green (FP have a special on 2.4 inch inlet versions ($1200)however they are internally gated and i run an external gate setup, im fairly sure its not overly difficult to mod the turbo for external gate ability)

option 3 - GT3071R (will need a bigger gate 44mm as opposed to my 38mm and more importantly i understand there are fitament issues with putting these on RHD cars but again we'll see what mms reckons)

MV is fast approaching!!!

feel free to express opinions etc ill update with progress for those interested...i've gotten used to driving with lag and it doesnt worry me so i wont be downsizing, i like my car pulling like a train in the higher rpms

JDM version 3 STi RA