View Single Post
Old 06-01-2010, 04:21 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

FEI-STi_REX at standard level
Default Hey Everyone... From EVO VI to '06 STI

hey guys,

just thought i'd introduce myself as i'd love to learn a shitload more about my car than i actually do!

had an EVO VI a short while ago and sold that off due to unforseen circumstances, however... i picked myself up financially again and was fortunate enough to buy a pig STI...

i'll be honest though, i love my EVO's but i thought that i'd broaden my knowledge and experience with my cars so i thought an STI would be a good step.

any tips you have for me would be great, i'm not on the forums much but will get pictures up asap

it's white with no wing and the stock rims have been painted gunmetal (old owner replaced the boot and painted the rims) and the only mod i have is an MRT exhaust

looking to get sways/struts/coilovers in the near future but i'll see how i go... enjoying the car as it is at the moment...

any tips as to what mods to get next? as in tune and which ecu's you guys would recommend from verso/power fc/vi-pec? just want the car as an everyday that i can throw around the track too

thanks guys and pictures up soon!

andrew