View Single Post
Old 02-02-2010, 01:53 PM
Flat Four Father

Pimpreza at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by haydn_wolf View Post
Since when has modifying cars been an investment? It is all about learning your car, how it works and taking it to the next level to be unique. Ramon has just done that, with nothing less than perfection imo.

But don't forget about those unfinished projects either Ramon, after all you are patiently waiting to finish your San Churros store before you open it.
Agreed but there has to be a limit and how do you learn about your car when all you do is a bit of research and then throw your wallet open to a workshop, in Tino's case I can appreciate what he has done because he's actually got his hands dirty and done a lot of it himself.

But opinions are like arseholes, everyone has one & being an open forum I've given mine, no doubt most of you disagree with what I have said but I think for his own sake enough money has been thrown down the drain on things that aren't practical. Build a 8sec drag car if you want power, it would be cheaper.

In 3 years will people be saying part out the Typhoon and build that 2,000hp wagon?
Yamaha Zooma 50cc rocket hopefully going with the Transit.

Last edited by Pimpreza; 02-02-2010 at 02:03 PM.