View Single Post
Old 25-03-2010, 02:47 PM
Sign me up!
Nazi Sled Driver

DAN682 at standard level
Send a message via ICQ to DAN682 Send a message via MSN to DAN682 Send a message via Yahoo to DAN682

Quote:
Originally Posted by GOOSE View Post
Just a quick update guys.

At this stage we are still awaiting our Insurance Assessment but we have now been given permission to accept offers on all stock.

Before we all get ahead of ourselves, all offers will be "Subject to the outcome of the Insurance Assessment and if the vehicle is deemed a write-off the Offer to Purchase will become null and void".

To avoid any confusion obviously some common sense will have to prevail in the offers that are put forward. However having said that, it will be on a "first come, first served" basis.

My suggestion would be to either look at our website www.subaruosbornepark.com.au if you are not familiar with our stock or to come on down and make an offer if you visited us yesterday and picked out a vehicle.

Unfortunately we are quite short staffed so I do apologise if I cannot respond to all emails, PM's etc that have been sent and trust that those who are keen are more than likely keeping an eye on this thread for updates.

I thank everyone for their patience and hope to see or speak to some of you shortly if you wish to make an offer on our vehicles.

Stuart
Off topic... sorta.. how did OP VW go? are they having a hail sale? You guys are both ahg dealerships right?