Thread: Karina's MY03
View Single Post
Old 09-07-2010, 03:26 PM
Burnout!

Kato is a guruKato is a guru

If you read what a lot of people are telling you, I can guarantee you will get good replies, good information and less shit.

1. Use english. Anyone with half a brain on here won't reply seriously to SMS speak posts.
2. Stop starting a new thread every 5 minutes, replying with 100 pictures in it etc. Keep it all together in one build thread or ask a specific question in a relevant thread. Asking 'where do I go to get xxx' will just result in a 'search the forum' reply.
3. Stop saying 'it's just a forum, get over it' to members who financially contribute to the running of this place and who have been around for longer than you. Want a bit more freedom, cough up and become a forum supporter.

Your initial post just tells people you are thinking of doing some things. Sound system... ask a specific question or go see Macey (bumpstop) like you were told to in the last thread.

Tint? Search and find out most people go to Trent at TKO.

Front lip? See the banner adverts for Rob at Ultrex.

Rims? See the big ass thread on rims. Someone might even be nice and photoshop the rims you want on a picture of your car! Although you will be flamed for wanting heavy ass lead weight chrome rims on a wrx.

Do these things and you will avoid becoming a grumpy wanker like myself.