View Single Post
Old 06-09-2010, 04:11 PM
Flat Four Father

mr_psi at standard level
Send a message via MSN to mr_psi

Quote:
Originally Posted by pete gopal View Post
Got a question for some of you fitness gurus:

Recently got back into soccer, back in my days, as a young lad I used to play quite a bit (saturday and sunday leagues as well as lords indoor) however I've always had a huge problem with my fast metabolism. I started running 4 weeks ago and already lost 5kgs. Now loosing 5kgs for a fat bloke is good...but I'm not fat and hence would like to keep my weight. Combine the running with some light weights work and I'll end up looking as I did when I was 16...fit as fark but skinny as an ethiopian.

The obvious solution to this is: eat like a farking horse, and trust me I do, mostly healthy stuff but I do like my junk food once a week. Is there any products out there (protein shakes or whatever) that can substitute a meal or two and hence I can have 5/6 meals a day and if so do i go for protein over carbs or half/half? I used to take similar sort of stuff back in the day but obviously forgot what it was.
the only way you are going to put on weight is if you eat more calories then you burn. try eating more every day and also try eat things with high fats because fats contain high calories.

mass gain supplements help but i prob wouldnt be having any more then 1 shake a day.