View Single Post
Old 03-01-2011, 10:37 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

Rossco is a guruRossco is a guru
Send a message via MSN to Rossco
Default New years update:

I've re-assembled the inlet manifold tonight.
Whilst it was apart I tidied up the under manifold wiring harness & re-insulated it where required. I also repaired the charcoal cannister purge solenoid.

Another simple mod I've done is to re-route the pressure line for the FPR to the center of the plenum chamber, as per Stacey's info, this should reduce fuel pressure pulsation caused by the factory plumbing the pressure line into a single runner.

I bought a $50 Chinese catch can yesterday & I've added an internal vertical perforated alloy partition to actually make it work...OOHH! and it's Stealth black lol!

I've boxed up the heads & associated bits to be dropped off to the builder tomorrow.

Edit:
Here's a quick pic of the engine bay, It's cleaner than before but still not finished off......I've tidied up some of the wiring & the undertray in this pic is being test fitted.

Hopefully the next update will be when I get the long motor back....
[CENTER][COLOR=#ff0000]Built Ej207: Semi-closed RA Cases - Wiseco Forgies - Manley rods - BC 272 cams - GDA Heads - billet f/whl - Vi-pec - WbO2 - 800cc Yellow tops - TD05-20G - 409Hp ath @ 1.75bar on E85[/COLOR][/CENTER]

Last edited by Rossco; 03-01-2011 at 10:42 PM.