View Single Post
Old 16-01-2011, 11:00 AM
STI Master

fatboy at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUES View Post
You can't run that turbo under AASA either AFAIK - they wouldn't let Blaise use an Evo9RS turbo - he had to run a Evo6TME turbo.

More than likely wont run it anyway, but as mentioned it can be done but it would be disqualified if it won (i am in modern so up against 35 GTR's and Lambo's so there is no chance at all!)

At some stage the car will get a wide body conversion and turned into an STI (if i can be bothered or i punt it in the rear!) so it will run an STI turbo then!

There also is a rule and if i can find it i will post but it does state that you can change parts in the induction with other parts so long as they do the same job and remain in the standard location (can't remember the exact wording) and to be honest the way i interpreted the rule i came to the conclusion that i could run this turbo!

Blaise is in a category where he is challenging for the lead so he would have to keep it squeaky clean, but i don't have this problem! although i am going to stay very close to the rules or my interpretation of the rules!

Look up WA Trackdays on Facebook