View Single Post
Old 28-02-2011, 11:25 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

Camm at standard level

Hi guys i have read snipets of this thread with interest and have now decided to add my 2 cents. ive tried hydroxy cut too Rich X but i tried hydroxy cut hardcore. Yes it works but i think for me the weight loss was only continuous while i was on it - regardless of diet and cardio levels. Also i think at the end of the day as youve said yourself its full of caffeine and other shit - caffeine being a diuretic i reckon that a large portion of my weight loss was actually just water. and yer i got major sugar level drops and whatnot while i was on it (if i wasnt careful about when i took hydroxy HC and when i ate).

SyncSubaru, internal training is awesome. I train as a competitive bodybuilder and found that when dieting for a comp interval training was the way to go. to add my 2 bobs worth i found that the best weight loss results i got were from 1 hour sessions of treadmill 5 minutes warming up and then 1 minute of medium paced walking and 1 minute of slow jogging. On my treadie this equated to 1 min of 6.5km and then 1 min of 9km.

also not to brand advertise or anything but if your into your weights training im trying hemorage at the moment and i can tell you that that shit is proper potent. works like nothing ive ever tried but definitely not for the faint hearted/beginners