View Single Post
Old 27-06-2006, 06:08 AM
Flat Four Father

muggz at standard level

started off with a
1979 244 volvo.. which i had since i got me licence in '99 and parked her up in the old mans after around 6 years of service for me and my mates
*salute*

1968 chev impala.. this was a pimp car.. but without the flash paint job.. was low had a 327 .. good for 6mates including me.. did some crusin miles in it.. even had cops check if i had drugs.. but can u blame them owned this for under 3 years before sold it early last year to a guy up north..the thing is still parked up

1976 vette.. had this for just over 2 years..was white ext and firethorn red interior.. had a 350 and 5 spd tremec. i did 2 runs at motorplex in '01. 1st run did 15.9 however 2nd run didnt make it as i did the water pump.. had to tow from kwinana to beckenham no vacuum on the brakes sold this baby to buy our house.. guy who bought it off me sold it to another plates *76USA*

1967 camaro.. had an immaculate beast.. i was lucky to buy this beast all ground up resto by a chap Ivan from west coast chev. it was a yellow light with black interior . 327 and powerglide.. had it for 2 years .. i still have *camaro* plates. it now resides in victoria with a cowl bonnet, supercharger and all the rs options etc

1988 vette.. this was a banger just pretty much kept it for a year just a hobby to do up and sell it.. had full body kit for the bling factor.. was low.. like 25mm from ground to exhaust pipe and still got it through the pits
sold that to a guy who likes wearing a singlet and has the 80's mullet 'poida' style hair do

1992 libbo.. noting special a banger that was gonna have an awd conversion but ended up getting a gc8. fwd, nice stereo sold it to a guy who has a 22b.. can you believe that??!?!!

1998 volvo awd.. went all family and got a salmon/red ovlov wagon.. had all the fruit being cross country model low press turbo, auto sunroof.. got some nice crusin miles.. now currently selling for our wedding..

2004 ba xr8 falcon ute.. bought this last december.. was company car for hmm bout 6 months .. was the nice blueprint colour with auto and carry boy canopy.. put slotted rotors in. pretty much that was it... sold it to a dealership up in geraldton just a few weeks ago

1968 camaro.. i couldnt be empty handed so i had to buy something to keep me sane... a long term project.. and one that i was crazy to buy from ebay!! mind u it was from queensland.. still got it... for a while

now '06 sti.. picked this mother ship on friday 23 she is a sweet ride.. obviously it now fits in my carport no problems as opposed to the falcon. good enough reason to sell in the first place ...

well there you go.. got all the evidence to indicate im a car whore and lovin it..