View Single Post
Old 27-06-2006, 07:20 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

clubspec at standard level

1. 1995 Hyundai Excel - full exhaust, monster tacho, and air filter, Shame, Shame, Shame I know! Pass me down from my Dad on my 17th birthday. 3 months later got a...

2. 2000 Honda Civic 4 door - exhaust, headers, filters, full system, dropped on its ass and a body kit. Plates are APENK, sounds like rice, but didn't look like rice at all. Very good cruiser, had this for 9 months,

3. MY03 WRX from Lucky Phil. first WRX, stock with some DBA 4000's. Really well looked after car. Freak of a car, incredibly fast for what it was, didn't even have proper exhaust system and I was beating other rexies with the usual work. Passed it down to JR008 who I see now and again burning it up Reynolds Raod! Ahahah. Did the sensible thing and brought a block with the sale.

4. 2000 Honda CR-V- I thought I could live life off boost, lasted 3 months before I came across...

5. MY06 WRX, in rare blue picked up this beast 2 days ago for an absolute bargin. The 2.5L's are the way to go peeps. The mid range tourqe is amazing if your coming from a 2.0L. You can stab it in 4th going 60 and it still picks up! Got a turbo back on it at the moment, no plans for mods just yet, amazing car just stock. Living on 2min maggi noodles at the moment...