Thread: intro
View Single Post
Old 03-07-2011, 11:43 AM
Scoobie Noobie

RSTURBO90 at standard level

hey guys will do
well i just purched this series 1 1990 RS on monday as a work/project car..
i knew she had a few things to fix up (sideskirts,few rubber seals round windows,rewire a turbotimer, ect) mostly smallthings. its been fitted with a
gc8 motor and gearbox 30,000ks ago. unfortunaly the gearbox blew with in 2hours of owning the car its jammed in first gear. im looking for a new gearbox at the moment hopefully get that sorted out buy the end of this week.
as for performance its stock for now besides the 3" turbo back exaust,boost controler set at 9PSI lol, STI suspension and breaks and a turbo timer witch need to be rewired.
the body is in good nik and been fitted with a series 2 front bumper.
in the future i will be upgrading the ECU thinking MOTEC, bigger injectors,turbo,front mount ect. not to sure of what power im trying to atchive right now one i start ill see were it stops.
it will be getting a fresh paint job along with new suspension and set of 18 inch advanti rims (black) and some nice tints aswell. this is my first turbo car and iv got some work to go with it. all in all with hopeing in the next 6 - 8 months she sould almost be were i want it to be. I wouldt mind some help with the performance recomendations and also some good places in Perth to do the work.. i will up load some pics soon for everyone and keep you posted on hows its all coming along

cheers guys see ya out their......