View Single Post
Old 18-07-2011, 11:52 AM
Sign me up!
Scoobie Doobie

RoughStilin at standard level

Why?

Because I could not find conclusive information either way on decapping. Plus my injectors have 150K on them, so I was not sure on integrity, especially after cleaning them. Sure, everyone on here recommends it and uses them, but after looking on a few other forums, I decided to get something specific for my application.

This was also something I had spoken too in great detail with Warrick, the tuner at Evolution R. He had tuned with the sards before, so it was a no brainier for me really.

Would the decaps been ok? Probably. Do I have the option of using decaps? Sure I do, I still have the pinks in un capped form.

I wanted to do some testing of my own, so i decided to get some parts and with the help of Mao, do some testing on injectors and inter-coolers etc.....

I can always sell on what I don't use Russ.

Its not that i don't believe what people say on here, or on their experiences of using decaps. But, as I am sure you are aware, conflicting information is in abundance on the internet and I have decided to do what I think is right to do.

Its all about testing and having fun for me, nothing more, nothing less

Simon.