View Single Post
Old 09-03-2012, 06:38 PM
STI Master

98kellrs at standard level

Alright, so it's been a little while since I last posted, which is mostly due to being on holiday for all of january and my parents coming over to visit for all of February.

Ordered a set of 18x9 + 38 Rota DPT's in gunmetal a few weeks ago and finally got some rubber on them and test fitted to one side of the car...it looks animal! Here is a teaser:

Absolutely love the colour and the stance is fantastic, not crazy poke but just enough with a mild amount of stretch. Definitely going to need to use tyre shine religiously though...

I'm running some Federal 595's at the moment in 225/35/R18 flavour. I figured this would be a good test fitment before going for a more expensive high performance tyre in the future. Also you can't really see from these pics but there is heaps, of clearance from the calipers so I'm going to investigate the brembo upgrade and see if that might be possible in the future.

Going to get the guards rolled tomorrow by Des from AutoFX and then STechnic are going to do the full fitment with alignment, camber bolts etc on Monday. So stoked!!!