View Single Post
Old 23-03-2012, 05:57 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

libHERty at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by REXXXED View Post
If you don't have a job, and you are struggling to pay your bills then yes sell this car, but don't go spending the money you make off it on another old modified Liberty....
If you want to be back in the same situation you are in right now then go for it.

Personally i think you should save your dosh after selling, catch a bus and train to the new job that you are going to find yourself (seeing as you don't have your licence yet anyway??

Then in six months to a year or however long it takes you to save some money to own a modified car, then go for your life

teejay how do kno so much about the car i was going to look at? i posted it on fb and don't even know who the hell you are?? stalker much?

And all i want to do is sell this, pay my phone bill electricity bill and rent and then put money away and save for a new liberty, thanks for ruiening this F/S add, doubt anyone will want to buy it now!!!

seriously you should respect what other people want to do instead of harrasing on here, i know what i want to do & i'll do what i like with my car!

I'm sure my boyfriend or family would happily help me out financially if i kept the car anyways, it's my choice!