View Single Post
Old 31-07-2012, 02:32 PM
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

BALISTC knows their stuff

LOL.. a Bel Air would have been fine if I was just messin around. Android rage is serious business, and mine was the culmination of a few factors.. call it "the perfect storm".

To start with, I had the worst day at work, trying to balance the needs of a business attempting to change direction in some of its aspects (in order to tap into emerging customer bases), with new branding and products, and pitching this up against a staff group that has an average tenure of 20 years i.e. not very conducive to change.

The last thing I needed was this... after being stretched in every direction by people not wanting to move from the status quo at work, I was lying in my room after work trying to wind down. Then the Tapatalk bullshit reared its ugly head...and I just lost it.. ended up throwing the phone against the wall and I let out a frustrated yell, when I discovered the forum was down and Tapatalk wasn't the issue.

it scared my wifey, as I don't normally get that upset.. she came running down the hall, opened the door.. get on the floor.. everybody walk the dinosaur.