Thread: Yank tanks
View Single Post
Old 31-10-2012, 09:09 PM
Flat Four Father

muggz at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by stinga View Post
Colour is Magenta magic, yeah it ticks a heck of a lot of boxes for me, just need to fit air cond.

I'll look into spending some coin on it next year to get it to handle as good as I can (Muggz I am sure you can point me in the right direction?? its got a sweet brake set up already) and possibly a 2" mini tub to get a bit more rubber on the floor, but apart from that I'm stoked.

Al
Al, Good to see its still left hook. I have ditched my plans of a RHD in favour of left hook which opens up plenty of steering box options!
I was all set on a rack setup , but after seeing the options for power steering boxes that bolt into stock location, its really a no brainer

Detroit speed are marketing their own steering box that has ''quick rack'' ratio.
Another one is Speedtech that sells the ATS (American Touring Specialties (ATS used to be owned by now owner of Anvil Auto)) steering box.. its pretty much a blueprinted and very specced up box - definately a look into!

So was most of the work on the car done in Australia or did the previous owner get it 'as is' and moving it on?
Because its been previously registered in QLD, dare say it will be a pretty easy getting it over the pits here!