View Single Post
Old 04-09-2006, 09:56 AM
WRX Hi Five Club

elemist at standard level
Send a message via MSN to elemist

Cheers for all the ideas! I left it pretty open and broad termed to get a whole range of different ideas.

Quote:
Originally Posted by impresser
Im going in 4 weeks for a 9 day stay at the Sea World Nara resort full package through Quantas including two days entry to Seaworld, Dreamworld, Movie world and Wet an Wild should be a Blast Reckon this is prob one of the best holidays i will ever have will let you know in 5 weeks time
Your going to have a ball! i went to the gold coast last year. The weathers great, the parks are better and the girls are just the best! Although you will struggle to fit everything in. I went for two weeks and still ran out of time! If you like a bit of nature i really reccomend the Fraser Island Tour. Good fun 4wding over the island, and awsome scenery.

I was thinking about hitting NZ to do some skiing, and do like a contikki tour. Or definately like the idea of Europe, but will be pretty expensive. My only thing with doing Europe or US is that you would want to spend a couple of Months to see everything.

Can you do NZ in 2-3 weeks?