Thread: Cops on strike?
View Single Post
Old 05-09-2006, 09:56 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

olite at standard level

i certainly think that the boys should get better pay. i have to deal with just a tiny fraction of the shit that they are getting on a daily basis and i lose my patience already. we get the kensington boys to come over about 5-6 times each night where i work because we have some dickhead pinned down on the carpet in the office, especially on weekends.

those of you who do not understand the perils and the ugly side of perth, mate.... u have absolutely no idea. i reckon if i have to do giddy's job i would've end up in court for tasering someone on the dick coz the guy was being a smartass.

i have nothing but respect for the cops who do their jobs right, and nothing but disgust for those who don't. i'm not a cop, but so far in my line of work i've been bottled, spat on, punched, kicked, whatever you name it its all there.i've wrestled people on ground full of broken glass. i'm lucky enought to not been stabbed yet. i've lost count of the amount of bodily fluids that i have came in contact with, including spit, vomit, blood, urine, whatever.

u think that's bad? the police have to deal with shit probably hundreds of times worse. those of you who complain and complain again without knowing how it feels like to be abused, both verbally and physically, try to do the job for 1 friday or saturday night, and see what u think the next day.

if u get to go home at all that is.