View Single Post
Old 08-05-2013, 12:42 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

lad at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by XT43 View Post
If you've put on 8kg in 3 months, just keep doing what you're doing. gains are going to plateau but thats a fact of life. If anything dont be scared to put on a bit of fat as its going to be easier to put on a bit of muscle, just drop the fat prior to summer.

Andrew, I think the biggest win for you right now is that you are actually healthier. all the aesthetic benefits will come later, especially once the muscale gain tapers and you see the results on the scales. The fact that people are noticing that you've lost weight is the biggest indicator but mentally everyone loves to see the scales move.
You have come along way, your sessions are by no means easy as I want to maintain my cunt reputation and you get through it, plus the extra that you do. Your heart and lungs will be loving you for it, the fact that I've banned you from any ciggies prior to our training sessions and you obliging is a credit to your dedication to the cause. Have come a long way from the sissy weights and 10 ab crunches custard guts.

ahhh, memories.
nice ass...