View Single Post
Old 17-03-2014, 05:18 PM
Subaru Tech Division

REXXXED knows their stuff

My opinion is Gloss Black. Best of both worlds then. Gloss when clean. Matt when you are feeling lazy and dirty.
I am not sure you understand my point however.... Look through past the smart ass comment to the point I am making here.

When asking people's opinions on a turbo, or differing tyres or brake pads etc then I can understand, as people can have an opinion on these things that you might not be aware of and the more info the better to make an informed decision.

Colour choices however are a different kettle of fish, nothing to do with an informed decision. Colour choice comes down to personal opinion only!

I might think that purple or green or orange rims look best....

Look at your 2 options you have given us and decide what YOU like best. You are the one that has to pay the money for this colour. You are the one that has to look at it every day. At the end of the day, nothing anyone on here says about either colour will change your mind as you will make your own decision on which you like best (not what we like best).
The Following User Says Thank You to REXXXED For This Useful Post:
RJ999 (17-03-2014)