View Single Post
Old 13-05-2014, 08:12 AM
Flat Four Father

mitchwnz knows their stuff
Send a message via MSN to mitchwnz Send a message via Skype™ to mitchwnz

Quote:
Originally Posted by drewgong View Post
I've had tickets, lost my licence within 3 months of owning car. if any of you sti owners don't have even a remotely similar story i recommend selling your rex now.
What a stupid thing to say. Let me put this in perspective for you. I am a sales manager on the road about 700km a week in a tuned STI. I've had three fines in the last 4 years, none of which had any demerit points. I HAVEN'T lost my license, and I don't drive like a nob. If I want to drive my STI like a hero I go to Collie or Barbs and thrash the shit out of it. Massive Facepalm.

He needs to hear it from more mature drivers to settle the fuck down and treat the car with respect (as well as the other road users). And before people jump in and criticise me for being an old man there is no bragging rights in beating a shitty RWD club sport off a set of lights.. go to Woop Arse Wednesday and get the proof and post if up here.

Maybe I'm in a shit mood today, but I really cbf reading garbage like this. Doug says don't thrash your car… you ignore him and do it anyway?? I'm confused.