Thread: Future of PWRX
View Single Post
Old 13-12-2015, 10:30 AM
Scoobie Noobie

garst at standard level

Obviously I'm pretty new here but I'd figure I'd throw my hat in the ring all the same.

I think the sentiments of others in regards to the facebook group are bang on, a lot of the sillier questions end up on there, leaving the quality here. One thing I think to keep in mind though is whatever ends up being organised here, will undoubtably end up being posted on there, and vice versa. Just means you'll never be able to keep all the less desirables out, but the more people that show up to stuff, the more likely it is they'll get organised again in the future.

As far as events go, lots of good ideas already, I'd just add is that motor sport stuff is probably not the most accessible for everyone, although theres always the opportunity to spectate.

Cruises can be good depending on their level of organisation and the map. Can definitely understand why people are apprehensive about them these days, given the exposure you can get if just ones person spoils the party. Maybe smaller more frequent stuff could work, organisation is not always easy though.

Social events can be a winner too, sounds like if its planned well most people on here would be interested.