Thread: Yeti sled
View Single Post
Old 15-02-2017, 10:17 AM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sneakynuts View Post
Bram....

If your RPM's are correct then why is it dropping off at 6000rpm...?

I think your RPM's are out mate I bet that is closer to 7000 RPM..

Or am I incorrect?
Im not 100% sure. What i really need to do is get the car back and set up the GPS and drive and take some actual measurements? That is all calculated. Bit i used the data straight from RalliSpec for my exact gear ratios. And i punched it into the calculator on SubaruGears. The only calculation i had to do was calculate tyre diameter (then convert it into inches.) And i used WillTheyFit tyre calculator for that. And then the only other calculation i had to do was convert KMH into MPH to use on the SuabruGear calculator. Then on the SuabruGears calculator i worked out RPMs for a few different points in the graph and then i divided down to give me 3 a linear spacing interpolation for all the points in the graph. Im pretty sure everything was entered correctly? Bit i havent been able to properly test. Your welcome to run the numbers your self and see if ive made a boo boo? Gearbox is TY856WB8KD and tyre size is 295/30R18.

But if you watch the video, it looks like he pulls the run short? That 412hp graph is of the 2nd pull in the little video i put up up. I dont know at this stage. Ive never really paid a huge attention to speed VS rpms before. But given the number of steps in doing my calculations, there is potential for an error to be made.