View Single Post
Old 28-05-2017, 08:50 PM
STI Master

Bram knows their stuff

No drugs. Nothing for the pain. (Well atleast no one was on drugs at the time. What they do in thier own time is up to them.)

It was extremely well run as far as hygiene and stuff. Pretty rigorous with the fresh gloves at every step. Fresh sheets. Fresh swabs. Everything constantly disinfected and kept sanitary. Medical waste properly disposed of. (They would have literally had a few wheelie bins worth of medical waste after the show) Fresh sharps. And proper disposal of the used sharps. Blood clean up if it leaked anywhere.

Every person getting hooked always constantly had 3-4 people attending and assisting. Constantly blotting up any blood etc. Face masks and operating gowns and full medical gear. Honestly, they look like crazy freaks, but it was probably run more sanitary than a hospital.

The strings were always cut down and disposed of after use. The rigging equipment disinfected after each hanging. All the rigging was proper legit rigging. Nothing done dodgy in that reguard. I believe they had done proper rigging courses and such.

I dont know the legalities of it fully. But from what i understand its basically just like any other body piercing.