View Single Post
Old 21-11-2006, 12:41 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

Welby at standard level

Quote:
If people want to get serious about making the roads safer its these sorta pictures and videos that need to be shown on tv.
Sorry Mat, but Crap. All the images in the world won't stop it, but instead only serve to desensitise people.

Why should i be subjected to the current batch of TV ads aimed at stopping people smoking, if i don't smoke?

The whole road safety can of worms needs to be approached from multiple angles. Better initial driver training, better roads and facilities, penalties for breaking rules.

How does the govt expect people to take the laws seriousley when Constable Plod does his bit, slams a drink driver in the system to have his licence removed, amd then he gets it back !

There was a great story in the paper on the weekend about some F@#$wit in Rockingham who was on his 3rd charge for dui when on his extra ordinary. The beak gives him another chance. Because of his employment status.

Chance be f@#$ed, slam his arse in the can for a week. This time.

But spare me and my family the pictures. And don't call me queasy, 'cos when you've had to pick up the body parts, all the photos kind of loose there edge anyway.

Welby