View Single Post
Old 05-12-2006, 09:12 PM
Sign me up!
uh oh

gumby at standard level
Send a message via MSN to gumby
Default The saga continues....

As some of you may remember, some moron ran into the back of my rex about 3 weeks ago (Im still waiting to get it back)
As it now turns out, the moron who drove into the back of my car is now claiming it wasnt his fault, and his story differs from what he originally said. (dont know how he figures its not his fault, since he hit the back of my car and my car wasnt even in motion) he refuses to talk to my insurance company when they ring him and his insurance company is being unco-operative. Basically, his insurance company is not corresponding with mine, which is holding up things, while I still get my car fixed, Ill have to pay the excess ($500) until its sorted out.

So, thanks to the fucking retarded P plater moron who wasnt watching the road properly, not only has he taken my car off the road, and caused me neck injuries, hes costing me $500 just before christmas because hes trying to blame me. (even though the police have said it wasnt my fault) The insurance companies still have to argue it out, with his insurance company not helping matters, my insurance company think it may take a while to get this sorted.

So, heres a big FUCK YOU to the moron who hit my car and his insurance company.... GIO

A warning to fellow P-WRX's......AVOID GIO!!! (worst insurance company Ive EVER had to deal with, and Ive dealt with quite a few)

BTW, RAC (my insurance co.) say that once its sorted out, they will refund the $500, but the way things are going, its unlikely to be before christmas.
With this excess and other expenses related to this accident that GIO have refused to cover, I am now nearly $1500 out of pocket, which means I dont have any cash for chistmas (for presents or other use) so as you can imagine, Im pretty angry with the guy, and its probably just as well for his sake, I dont know where he lives.