View Single Post
Old 20-09-2005, 08:13 AM
STI Master

[BANNED] at standard level
Send a message via MSN to [BANNED]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rexilla
arhhhh so that was you this arvo (1420hrs) with your friend checking out the damage............ i drove past you two.........was gonna stop and go admir but running late for my appointment i see ur car there from time to time (gf's at education dept next across the road), next time i will come for a chat

you will NEVER get the colour right by doing touch up, so get the whole car repainted and claim through insurance which should take effect the moment you pick up the car, not when you start paying. insurance company (most of them anyway) understand shit happens and besides you really had nothing to gain from doing this.
Yeah that was me I also occasionally see your car parked behind the Education Dept. Obviously waiting for your missus after work or somethin.

Hopefully I wont need to repaint the whole car but will see what happens. I'm told by several panel beaters/sprayers that a car with new paint wont be hard to match at all, as it hasnt had time to fade etc.

I'll keep you all posted if something happens. I'll post some pics up soon also.