View Single Post
Old 18-12-2006, 05:35 PM
WRXRW

Default Q&A

Quote:
Originally Posted by PIGSTi
Got any plans for an EDIT?
looked into it, but just can't do it, so going to wire up a motec m800 goldy instead and a few other bits and pieces. aiming for 380rwkw which seems a nice balance between keeping the driveline together and scaring the fuck out of oneself and passengers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Huy
Got wide enough rubber?
they are 275/30 Pirelli P-Zero Rosso's, but I originally had planned on using the slightly larger 285/30 but at the last minute they feel through. when it comes time replace them, i will try out the 285 or even 295 as we now have a lot more clearance due to the new suspension.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mat
How are u finding the suspension?
which leads us here....brilliant. it has that typical dms feel to them, hard to explain unless youve been/driven in a car with them. totally transformed the handling, it was okay to begin with, but now its where it should of always been. still haven't dialed in anything special, just 12/10 bump f/r on zero rebound, so alot more left in them to fine-tune the car.

Quote:
Originally Posted by teejay
Ramon why is it a fish bowl?
been dicked around for weeks! hopefully jamal rocks up on wed to sort me out some grade5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WRPI0
Haha i saw this drive past BP on royal st yesterday arvo, i was quite in awe
yeah spotted u too adam, we just got back from a quick blast up great northern highway/swan valley and wanted to stop into punch coffee on royal st but we must of just got there a little too late. nice ride btw!