Perth-WRX.com

Perth-WRX.com (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/cmps_index.php)
-   Complaints and Grievances (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/)
-   -   Evo-R - Public service announcement !! (http://www.perth-wrx.com/vb/complaints-grievances/57717-evo-r-public-service-announcement.html)

davidsdh 11-03-2014 04:06 PM

Mao, out if interest, if it does come to light that PMU Japan or whoever confirms that those rear pads are not pmu ones are you willing to supply us both with a legitimate set of rear pmu pads at no further cost?

Of course its at your discretion to accept whatever is put forward to invalidate the current pads.

Tony 11-03-2014 04:25 PM

[QUOTE=Tony;790931]No its stipulates that they are HC+ SPEC pads manufactured by PMU to be sold as SPK HD's. Just because they are HC+ spec does not make them Legit HC+ pads.[/QUOTE]

[QUOTE=MadDocker;790973]Not 100% sure but reading that email, the purple pads read like they could be an SPK pad, made by ProjectMu to the specs of HC+. Possibly not a ProjectMu branded HC+ pad like the green ones in the picture.

Only guessing here and trying to decipher the bullshit from my armchair.

Edit: Also, reading it again. The email from SPK says "The HD by SPK Japan brake pads are manufactured by PMU." It then says "The green colour pads are HC+ spec and was an interim colour before we (presumably SPK) specified them in purple"

I don't know enough about brake pads or these companies, but, the wording here could mean some (the HD) are manufactured by PMU. It doesn't necessarily say that the HC+ purple pads were in fact manufactured by PMU.

Not meaning to fuel any fires but the wording isn't 100% clear to the layperson in my opinion.[/QUOTE]

I interpreted it exactly the same.

fatboy 11-03-2014 04:32 PM

Surprised no one in here is dizzy with all the circles we keep going round

Fuck me, this place is nearly as bitchy as an episode of the Kardashians.....

No one cares anymore.....

If it keeps going on i will get my wife on here, shes a bitch as well, and no one knows how to beat bitches like bitches!

Tony 11-03-2014 04:43 PM

[QUOTE=fatboy;790984]Surprised no one in here is dizzy with all the circles we keep going round

If it keeps going on i will get my wife on here, shes a bitch as well, and no one knows how to beat bitches like bitches![/QUOTE]

Thats a high horse there buddy.

fatboy 11-03-2014 04:44 PM

[QUOTE=Tony;790989]Thats a high horse there buddy.[/QUOTE]

Needs to be, have you seen how tall i am?

amtrapid 11-03-2014 05:41 PM

[QUOTE=fatboy;790984]Surprised no one in here is dizzy with all the circles we keep going round

If it keeps going on i will get my wife on here, shes a bitch as well, and no one knows how to beat bitches like bitches![/QUOTE]

If you don't care why are you still here lol;)

mao 11-03-2014 06:17 PM

Yes of course I am willing if what I supplied is not the same compound as the HC+

[QUOTE=davidsdh;790975]Mao, out if interest, if it does come to light that PMU Japan or whoever confirms that those rear pads are not pmu ones are you willing to supply us both with a legitimate set of rear pmu pads at no further cost?

Of course its at your discretion to accept whatever is put forward to invalidate the current pads.[/QUOTE]

DukeDrifter 11-03-2014 06:23 PM

[QUOTE=mao;791016]Yes of course I am willing if what I supplied is not the same [B]compound[/B] as the HC+[/QUOTE]

I see what you did there

Jhan94 11-03-2014 06:32 PM

[QUOTE=mao;791016]Yes of course I am willing if what I supplied is not the same compound as the HC+[/QUOTE]

Mao what's with this same compound crap?

They asked for project mu HC+, they didn't ask for something the same quality as the HC+.

If you want a boost chocolate bar and and come back and give you a mars bar because they both taste good, I'm sure your going to enjoy it but you didn't ask for a mars bar you asked for a boost bar.

Same as with these two guys they asked for HC+, Not another product that is the same as HC+.....

using the Perth-WRX mobile app

American Dave 11-03-2014 06:34 PM

seems pretty clear to me....