Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Non-WRX Discussion
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17-09-2007, 11:24 AM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

Duxi at standard level

Good on Judd for going home for family..i'd leave for family in a blink of a eye if i was him too.. the rest is just a by-product of his success..he's been great for us West coast supporters!

i just hope we get something decent for him and its not a repeat of the nick stevens sarga!!!!!!!!!!
Old 17-09-2007, 11:24 AM
The Modulator

American Dave is a guruAmerican Dave is a guru

Quote:
Originally Posted by trainwrex
u never know with pratt driving the blues...

hope so for our sake, gibbs would fit in nicely, well thats if he wanted to come to perth. the enticement of a flag in the near future though may get him here.
hahaha Richard Pratt knows plenty about cardboard and packaging but the rest is a question mark! Pratt is also still facing some issues over price fixing in the packaging business I believe. Get rid of John Elliott and they bring in another shady! No offence Joe!
Old 17-09-2007, 11:44 AM
Subaru Tech Division

Adr3naL1N at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Adr3naL1N

Quote:
Originally Posted by ImPreSiV
bwahahahahahahaha....

*breath*

hahahahah

luckily for west coast, kerr will be fixed, cousins will play a full season, and pridis is awesome.... Hopefully Judd can't fix his groin, and he lacks the pace he once had...

bout the best football releated post ive head out of you kym haha. that is exactly why west coast have underperformed this year, lack of players, even if its a few, but it was quality players, it makes a huge difference, they won the flag last year coz they were all fully fit, its a common rule, team with the least injuries wins it, its why geelongs done so well, had few injuries during there 15 game weinning streak.

i read an article this w/e, the groin injury to judd could be a career threatinign one, as a west coast supporter im hoping it is so i feel relieved when he barely plays next year haha. the article said its the same injury kewell has had in the premier league, he has been constanly plagued by it for the last 6 years, and he has been very limited. if we can get players back next year, including player like butler, and kerr n cousins play the full season then they will be a top contender again next year, and with trading judd there is no douiubt some sort of talent will be added.

wherever judd goes, could enbd up in a 3 way trade so mite end up with players from some other club, but the eagles should be very firm with judd, its hte other clubs chasing eagles should have the upper hand, play hard to get, they really should try n get a quality player plus their two high draft picks imho. if it wasa cartlon player, to be honest there is fuck awl there to get.
Old 17-09-2007, 12:22 PM
Sign me up!
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

trainwrex at standard level

bryce gibbs is the player they want....
Old 17-09-2007, 12:23 PM
Sign me up!
Perth WRX Old Skool Cool Dude

trainwrex at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by American Dave
hahaha Richard Pratt knows plenty about cardboard and packaging but the rest is a question mark! Pratt is also still facing some issues over price fixing in the packaging business I believe. Get rid of John Elliott and they bring in another shady! No offence Joe!

yes BUT he is the one paying for everything. so even if hes wrong hell get wot he wants...

carlton is nothing without him
Old 17-09-2007, 04:48 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

maccar86 at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by BN01
I wasnt knocking Fev. I agree, great player, but hes not needed in the Eagles line up.
of course they do. get rid of lynch and that pathetic fucking glove act he does and get a decent forward and possibly even a high draft pick, maybe 3 overall?
Old 17-09-2007, 04:59 PM
Flat Four Father

BLUES at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by Adr3naL1N
...the eagles should be very firm with judd, its hte other clubs chasing eagles should have the upper hand, play hard to get, they really should try n get a quality player plus their two high draft picks imho. if it wasa cartlon player, to be honest there is fuck awl there to get.
You do realise that as an uncontracted player, Chris Judd can simply walk out the front door (given that his contract has expired) & nominate for the draft and leave the Eagles with nothing?

WC have got fuck all bargaining power at the end of the day - same thing happened to Nick Stevens - he left Port wanting to play for Collingwood, but a trade couldn't be negotiated in time - so he was forced to nominate for the draft & Carlton drafted him with their #1 pick - Port got nothing, Carlton traded no one. I hope the same thing happens
Barbagallo - 56.03 (S); 1:08.09 (L)
Collie - 50.77
Possibly the most under-driven Evo X in the world??
Old 17-09-2007, 05:03 PM
Subaru Tech Division

lebrunt at standard level

Quote:
Originally Posted by BLUES
You do realise that as an uncontracted player, Chris Judd can simply walk out the front door (given that his contract has expired) & nominate for the draft and leave the Eagles with nothing?

WC have got fuck all bargaining power at the end of the day - same thing happened to Nick Stevens - he left Port wanting to play for Collingwood, but a trade couldn't be negotiated in time - so he was forced to nominate for the draft & Carlton drafted him with their #1 pick - Port got nothing, Carlton traded no one. I hope the same thing happens

......unfortunatly he has a point which would really suck
Old 17-09-2007, 05:20 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

Duxi at standard level

Well he maybe right to a certain point..but richmond have the first pick in the pre-season draft..calton have 1, 3 in the nab draft, so he wont be going to carlton via that cheap root..plus it not as simple as what he's suggesting..if judd becomes a free agent he can demand any wage he wants..which is not good for the club that wants to pick him up..at least in trade they can cap his wage via a trade, plus judd goes where he want to and WC get something

Too many clubs want judd and are willing to offer something if calton doesn't..namely Collingwood.. so take a punt and u wont have judd...hell who cares if u dont want him..someone in victoria will..its just a question on what will west coast get in return

just remember Woewodin entered the pre-season draft and priced himself out of the market so no club picked him up..we all know what happened to him

Last edited by Duxi; 17-09-2007 at 05:26 PM.
Old 17-09-2007, 05:29 PM
Flat Four Father

BLUES at standard level

Woewodin's a dud! That's why he was passed up - "pricing himself out of the market" is what his therapist told him so he wouldn't neck himself.
Barbagallo - 56.03 (S); 1:08.09 (L)
Collie - 50.77
Possibly the most under-driven Evo X in the world??

Tags
coast, confirmed, judd, leaves, west