Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Personal Classifieds > The Quokka
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 26-04-2010, 09:12 PM
WRX Hi Five Club

rexwaggon at standard level
Default Room for rent - Bassendean

Guys, just putting this out there to see if the right person comes up. I have been thinking about getting a person in to rent the spare room in my house in Bassendean.

The house itself is a fairly modern 3 x 2 with double lock up garage, modern kitchen, two separate living areas etc etc. Equipped with WIFI, foxtel, dishwasher etc. The room for rent has wood floors, built in robes etc. To be honest its is fairly small, but will comfortably fit a double bed and chest of drawers. . Would consider furnishing the room myself if it’s a problem. You would have almost exclusive use of the second bathroom/toilet with the exception of when guests are over.

The house is conveniently located with excellent access to Guildford/collier road/Tonkin hwy and numerous pubic transport routes (short walk to train station). In addition shops/shopping centre/ post office/parks/river/liquor stores are all within walking distance. The place is very secure, has alarm and is bordered by a large fence to keep out unwanted guests.

You would be sharing with a single 27 old professional, pretty quiet during the week, pretty messy during the weekends.

Person must be responsible, financially secure and willing to pull their weight around the house. I have two dogs (American staffies), so must love animals. Not concerned about age/gender, just looking for the right person. Not after a couple.

I’m after $150 a week for the rent, plus half in any expenses including internet/foxtel etc if you plan on using it.