Perth-WRX.com  

Go Back   Perth-WRX.com > Off Topic Discussions > Complaints and Grievances
Register Diddy Kart ArticlesAll AlbumsBlogs FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Welcome to Perth-WRX, click here to register!

Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31-08-2009, 09:09 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

woobla at standard level
Default Fucking dirty abo's

So was down at my parents house in Bunbury on the weekend. We just had finished a barbecue out the back when we heard a lot of abo talk e.g Cunt this, cunt that, white dog cunt this being screamed out the front. So we look out the front of the house (the houses are very close to the footpath, think typical new estate) and its just a few abo's calling each other black cunts, and then getting upset at each other for doing this. So anyway we call the cops and it quietens down.

hour later we go out the front to check all is well, and up the entire side of the street one or more of these street ape's has smeared human shit all over the letter box's and the front of my sisters car (crappy old bunky) and spread shit all up the pavements, and footpaths, wiped shit all up our neighbours car, and all over the lawns. This was all up the street from our house to about 5 houses down, covered in shit. There was even hand marks covered in shit on the windows.

I love our indigenous wildlife.

The way these animals behave never ceases to amaze me.
Old 31-08-2009, 09:24 PM
STI Master

willo at standard level

move them all to rottnest and then bomb fuck out of the island. Problem solved. Now where do i sign up for prime minister. Fuckin useless race they are. Good for fuck all. Im not racist i just hate boongs and hearin this shit just gets me even more angry. Im buyin a van n goin hunting
Old 31-08-2009, 09:31 PM
Subaru Tech Division

SCOOTER at standard level

Sorry but started laughing while reading this. What the fuck possesses someone to do that shit!
Old 31-08-2009, 09:35 PM
DCCD Donut Driver

woobla at standard level

I dunno but its real nasty. We were so shocked we all laughed,, it was a strange occurence
Old 31-08-2009, 09:36 PM
Sir AntiLag

REXISM at standard level

A few weeks ago in gosnells a friend of mine heard a comotion out front of his friends party it was black cunts breaking into cars, about 20 of them (black cunts), my friend approached them and they knocked him out then proceeded to smash his head with bricks and star pickets. he was in a coma for how ever long and they had to cut his skull open and cut out a big part of his brain. he now only has and will ever have 2% of his brain working for the rest of his life. this was all over the news. 3 black cunts have been charged but im not sure if anything will ever happen to them as they will probably never determine exactly who dealt the blows. any way, im not racist, i just hate black abo cunts.

sorry for butting in on your thread WOOBLA
Old 31-08-2009, 09:39 PM
Sir AntiLag

SpitShine at standard level

how much shit could an abo crap?? the age old question

must of ate a whole lot of chilli
Old 31-08-2009, 09:41 PM
Sir AntiLag

Foxymophandlmama at standard level
Send a message via MSN to Foxymophandlmama

Thats gross dude.

Gotta say tho, I'm a norwester girl born n bred and its not so much aboriginals in general its more specifically this southern variety. I grew up with some dodgey ones sure but for the most part I never really had any dramas with our fellow aussies, had quite a few mates and family friends that were well tanned and good honest hard working folk, hell I even have some 'lations up north now. But since moving down here have found them to be racist, thieving, think the world owes them something, nasty ass futha muckas. And you know there is something fukd up about southern natives when your northern native relo's come visit and even THEY cross the street when southern ones walk toward them!

Not speeding Officer........Qualifying.
Old 31-08-2009, 10:20 PM
Subaru Tech Division

werticusness is unrated

Why does every racist comment start with 'I'm not racist', very amusing :P

The welfare needs to be cut, the compensation needs to go away so they need jobs. Its racist to even distinguish a difference between their race and any other.

Last edited by werticusness; 31-08-2009 at 10:24 PM.
Old 31-08-2009, 10:31 PM
Potty Training Scoobie Noobie

subasurf at standard level

Fuck I hate those fucking dog abo cunts.
Why didn't the Government finish the job off all those years ago and wipe the cunts off the face of the Earth. Good for nothing, bludging trashy pieces of shit.
Old 01-09-2009, 06:16 AM
STI Master

willo at standard level

really its not racist cos they dont deserve to be classed as a race. There fuckin animals. I got no problem with different races but those animals are just fucked up. Thinking we owe them everything. "sorry" my fuckin ass. Welcome to the real world fuck heads where ya gotta actually work to get somewhere in life. As for wiping shit everywhere even calling them animals is a compliment. My dog is only a couple months old n its better toilet trained than them dirty pricks? Have met some good ones as mentioned from way up north but the majority ruin it for them..

Tags
abo, cathy freeman what have you done, coon! its not just a cheese, die coons die, dirty, fucking, scoobygez loves the coon-tang